We’re not kidding when we say our employees work harder than other plans to make health coverage accessible to Minnesotans.
That’s what we mean by people power.
UCare offers Medicare, Medicaid, individual and family health plans – powered by the hardest working people in the industry. We de-complicate, advocate and always go the extra mile to help our members.
Working in partnership with health care providers and community organizations, UCare offers:
- Medicare plans with an “Excellent” NCQA rating, and a partnership with Essentia Health in northern Minnesota.
- National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA)-accredited plans for Minnesotans shopping on MNsure.
- Coverage for adults with disabilities.
- MinnesotaCare and Prepaid Medical Assistance programs across the state.
- Programs for older Minnesotans with Medical Assistance, or with both Medical Assistance and Medicare.
Our commitment to serving members is unparalleled in the industry.
Employees go the distance to solve problems, simplify coverage and provide answers. Teamwork is a hallmark of how we work. We come together to connect members with an expert who can answer their questions.
UCare addresses health care disparities and care access issues through its UCare Foundation grants and a broad array of community initiatives. UCare has received Top Workplaces honors from the Star Tribune for eight consecutive years since the rankings began in 2010.
Get to know more about the people who power UCare’s exceptional service here.
General company information available at www.ucare.org.
Woodbury Boomers and Seniors Expo is the premier lifestyle, health, and active aging expo for baby boomers and seniors in the Twin Cities. Today’s 55+ community have a dynamic lifestyle and are pursuing ways to stay active and engaged.
Visit UCare at Woodbury Boomers and Seniors Expo!
September 8th, 2018
HealthEast Sports Center (formerly Bielenberg Sports Center)
4125 Radio Dr., Woodbury, MN
Connecting Baby Boomers, Seniors, and Caregivers with Local Resources and Services to Live Vibrantly!
Presented by Durham Executive Group